Week 11 Journal

Image result for pic of people planning

Home

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.-

This week we discussed strategic planning. It was interesting to learn all about what goes into a planning session and how to make the most of it. It’s all about establishing a vision and creating goals and objectives that will help achieve that vision.

The discussions were beneficial to hear different suggestions from my teammates on how we could best utilize expanding our healthcare practice in the activity we did. Each member had great input.

I think it’s important to realize that in order to come up with a strategy you need to first have a team involved. Many heads can come up with some great stuff. Also, it’s important to involved several individuals in order to get their buy in on how to continue to reach goals for the business.

1. Your personal feelings about the material covered.

With some practice and more exposure to planning meetings I feel that I can contribute to my team at work and provide a different perspective in order to explore all options for maintaining a successful company.