Week 16 post

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

Since this past week we had a break and we only did our team final together I guess I can write about that. I feel it’s always better to work on problems as a team. We are never alone in healthcare, we always have resources we can pull in and get a variety of perspectives on a situation and that’s what makes us better. Working as a team can yield greater results

Working together as a team helped me to see several perspectives about each question on the team test and allowed us to discuss how we would approach each answer. Having those perspectives helped me to see that there are several ways to handle a problem and its helpful to be able to use several resources to solve an issue.

I want to continue to learn with my teammates at the hospital I work. I want to be available as a resource and work to maintain and improve the culture of learning and teamwork that we already have established at work.

1. Your personal feelings about the material covered.

Overall, this class has been helpful to understand what nursing leadership entails, how we are taught to think, and what we can do to improve the areas we work in. It helped be better understand the variety of responsibilities that leadership has to take on on a daily basis.

Image result for motivational quotes

https://www.pinterest.com